Wood has a way of bringing out the inner feelings of an individual when it is worked and captures these feelings in grain, color and feel in a way no other material can.
As a Technology teacher of 35 years, I have been fortunate enough to be able to share my woodworking knowledge with others and watch the spark of creation grow and flourish.
Now I would like to share with you some of my insights and techniques in the craft and help you on your way to discovering your inner talents and create beautiful and functional items from wood.
Together we will
- Learn how to set up a shop
- See how to develop and plan a project
- Learn where to get plans and materials
- Discover how to save money by making your own furniture
- See what materials are needed to produce beautiful and functional outdoor furniture
If this is something that sparks your interest, why not sign up for my free newsletter?
Simply enter your First Name and e-mail and I will send out some tips that will help you start your rewarding journey into the world of woodworking!
Until next time!
Remember there is never any fee or obligation to receive my emails and you can stop at any time.
Hope to see you again soon!